The 25mm vacuum filtration assemblies are designed to handle small volumes of liquids for analysis of particulate or microbiological contamination. The glass components are manufactured from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass (meets ASTM Type I Class A and USP Type I standards). Flasks have a #2 hose connection to 1/4" (6mm) I.D. tubing.
Fritted glass support is recommended for general filtration and includes a coarse porosity (40-60µm) fritted glass support base, 15mL graduated funnel, anodized aluminum clamp, and a No. 5 silicone stopper.
- 12-419330 - Glass Funnel, 25mm, 15mL
- 12-419334 - Aluminum Clamp, 25mm
- 12-419332 - Fritted Glass Support Base, 25mm
- 12-419336 - Silicone Stopper, No. 5
- 12-635229 - Filter Flask, 125mL, Graduated, No. 5 Stopper Joint