These caps fit Pyrex® media bottles (Cat.Nos. 1-1395, 1-1396, 1-51395, 1-61626), Erlenmeyer flasks (Cat.No. 1-4995) and spinner flasks (Cat.Nos. 1-4500, 1-4502, 1-4504) with standard GL threads.
- The Standard Plug Seal Caps are autoclavable and use a linerless plug seal design for efficient sealing.
- Pouring Rings fit on the lips of the bottles for drip-free pouring.
- The autoclavable Vented Cap have a 0.22µm polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) hydrophobic membrane.
- The polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) High Temperature Caps can be sterilized at up to 180°C and have a PTFE liner for sealing.
- The Open Top Caps are polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) and require piercible Silicone Septa (sold separately) for sealing.
- The Three Hole Delivery Cap has 3 holes with 1/4"-28 threads at the top for use with 1/8" OD tubing. No need to precut tubing to reach the reservoir bottom, just a quick quarter turn of the lock nut (from outside the reservoir) allows positioning of PTFE tubing at any depth.