The Axygen® Axyspin Plate Spinner is the first centrifuge designed specifically for quick and easy centrifugation of samples in PCR plates or microplates.
- Capacity for two standard plates
- Top loading design
- Exceptionally small footprint
- Starts and stops in seconds
- Use before and after thermal cycling to improve PCR yield
- Quickly spin down droplets and condensation
- Accepts skirted and non-skirted and all standard PCR plates
- Less than ¼ the size of most plate centrifuges
- Maximum Capacity: 2 standard PCR or microtiter microplates
- Ambient Operating Range 4° to 35°C
The Axygen Axyspin refrigerated microcentrifuge is a high-performance refrigerated microcentrifuge designed to quickly process samples for applications such as nucleic acid and protein preparation, purifications, extractions, and pelleting.
- Powerful refrigeration system cools to 4°C in 8 minutes
- 24 x 1.5/2.0mL aluminum rotor included
- Exceptionally quiet and compact