These Corning® Pyrex® wide mouth storage bottles are designed for heavy duty storage as well as for mixing and sampling. The extra wide mouth (69mm inner diameter) gives easier access for pouring and removing pastes, powders, and larger items. They include a linerless, one-piece autoclavable orange polypropylene plug seal GLS80 threaded cap with a drip-free pouring ring. Cap is designed for easy on-off quick release, and audibly clicks when sealed on bottle.
- Available in three sizes: 500mL, 1L, and 2L
- Neck opening is 5 times larger than on GL45 threaded bottles
- Easily holds wide mouth funnels
- High thermal shock resistance; useable up to 500°C and in microwave ovens
- Can be sterilized by autoclaving or dry heat (PP caps can be autoclaved)
- Permanent white enamel graduations and marking spot
- Traceablility code for easier documentation