Eppendorf's Model 5427R centrifuge was designed with high-throughput research applications in mind. The aerosol-tight 48-place rotor handles even the toughest challenges in a safe and reliable manner to provide the efficiency boost you need. All aerosol-tight rotors, including the new rotors for 5.0mL Eppendorf tubes as well as the 24 x 1.5/2mL swing-bucket rotor are equipped with QuickLock lids for easy opening and closing of the rotor lid.
Choose the 5427R if a 24-place microcentrifuge doesn't meet your needs regarding tube capacity.
- Capacity: 48 x 1.5/2.0mL, 12 x 5.0mL
- Speed up to 25,000 x g (16,200 rpm)
- High-capacity 48-place rotor significantly increases productivity
- Aerosol-tight QuickLock rotor lids allow for fast and ergonomic lid locking
- Whisper quiet operation due to optimized sound design
- Soft-touch one-finger closure for ergonomic operation
- Temperature range from -10°C to 40°C
- FastTemp program optimized for fast 11 minute pre-cooling
- ECO shut-off can be programmed to engage after 1,2,4, or 8 hours of nonuse for energy savings up to 88% and extended compressor life
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation