The Eppendorf® 5702 series offers general-purpose centrifuges. The line includes the basic Model 5702 as well as the refrigerated 5702 R and temperature-controlled 5702 RH. All models in the 5702 series can be used in a range of settings from the clinical lab to the cell culture lab. With various fixed-angle and swing-bucket rotors available, all interchangeable, they can accommodate almost any kind of tube.
The refrigerated 5702 R offers all the same convenient features of the 5702, with added benefits, such as temperature control for sensitive samples and a Fast Cool function that eliminates long waiting times for the centrifuge to reach set temperatures.
Centrifuge 5702 RH is unique in its temperature control capacity. It is the first heated centrifuge from Eppendorf® that can accurately maintain temperatures higher than room temperature. Temperature-sensitive cells or cell cultures can be centrifuged under defined conditions, for example, 37°C.
- Extremely compact
- Low access height
- Easy-turn dials and digital display
- Automatic, motorized lid lock
- Lid opens automatically at the end of the run to reduce handling time
- SOFT function for slow startup and braking
- Stainless steel rotor chamber (rust-proof)
- Optimized air flow — directed backwards
- A variety of rotors and adapters available for utmost flexibility