This system uses nitrogen blow down, vortex motion and heat to speed evaporation of up to 48 small samples or eight 450mL samples at once. The RapidVap® prepares samples for applications such as drug development, bioresearch, combinatorial chemistry, environmental testing, forensics and toxicology. Exclusive features: microprocessor-controlled 1000-watt dry block heating system; microprocessor-controlled vortex motion; phenol-free gasket; audible alarm.
Other features include:
- Microprocessor-controlled nitrogen blow down manifold
- Glass lid and dual lid clamps
- PTFE-coated aluminum chamber
- Belt-driven, non-sparking, brushless DC motor with smooth variable-speed power
- Nitrogen inlet hose, 1/4" ID
- Epoxy-coated aluminum base with acrylic/PVC thermoplastic upper housing
The system with the RS-232 Link permits all front panel functions from a user-supplied personal computer. Functions thay can be remotely controlled include preheat, vortex speed, temperature, time and vacuum. Two-way link allows RapidVap® to control incoming commands as well as provide outgoing status. Communications are in standard ASCII format.
Required Accessories: Block, Glassware, Nitrogen, Gas Pressure Regulator