Explosion proof freezers meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for Hazardous Location, Class 1, Division II, Groups C & D guidelines. These units are engineered for use in environments where volatile / explosive conditions could potentially exist. For storage of flammable or volatile materials within typical laboratory or non-volatile environments, see Flammable Material Storage units.
Utilizes ATEX and non-sparking components for safety. Models feature a microprocessor temperature controller, allowing for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats.
Models utilize environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) which vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
Please Note: Not equipped with plug; must be hardwired in conduit.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Mechanical thermostat sealed in UL listed explosion proof box (30 Ft³ Models)
- Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations, Class 1, Division II, Group C & D.
- Adjustable temperature range: -15°C to -25°C
- Manual defrost
- Remote alarm contacts
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port
- Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon refrigerants (select models only)
- CFC-free refrigerant, foam insulation and packaging (30 Ft³ Models)
- UL/C-UL listed (30 Ft³ Models)
- ETL listed (14, 17, 20 Ft³ Models)
- Not equipped with line cord and plug; must be hard wired in conduit to 120 VAC power source
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual temperature alarms
- Resettable Min/Max
- °C/°F switchable