The Standard Chromatography Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
One interior duplex electrical outlet and one side all port hole is provided to simplify the setup and operation of laboratory procedures. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
All Chromatography units require two electrical outlets.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Cycle defrost
- One GFCI protected duplex electrical outlet
- 2" access port with spring loaded self-closing, with gasketed metal cover
- Remote alarm contacts
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- LED interior lights
- Probe access port
- Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon refrigerants
- ETL Listed
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual temperature alarms
- Resettable Min/Max
- °C/°F switchable