TempLog Premier Manual Defrost Freezers with Touch ScreenBy Nor-Lake Scientific
TempLog Premier Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezers are purpose built for scientific and medical applications. Units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies. A manual defrost design prevents product damaging temperature spikes from defrost cycles.
Defrosting of the unit will need to be performed periodically to prevent severe ice build-up.
The Touch Screen temperature display and alarm module offers the latest in advanced temperature control and data logging. Offering industry-leading product security with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of the temperature controller.
Real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed, logged and supported by audible/visual high and low temperature alarms, along with power outage, sensor error and door ajar alarms, remote alarm dry contacts, a 4-20mA output and an access port are provided to simplify connections to existing facility monitoring systems. A USB port is provided for easy transfer as well as software updates.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable temperature range:
- - 20°C Models: -15°C to -25°C
- - 30°C Models: -27°C to -33°C
- Manual defrost
- Remote alarm contacts
- Inner "fast-freeze compartments" with doors for temperature maintenance and recovery
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Caster platform (4")
- Probe access port
- CFC-free refrigerant, foam insulation and packaging
- UL/C-UL listed
- Three year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional two year compressor parts warranty
- Password-protected touchscreen digital temperature display and alarm module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution, °C/°F switchable
- Active temperature scale bar display
- Resettable 1-point min/max history
- Digital 24-hour temperature chart
- Temperature data logging
- USB port for data transfer and software updates
- Real-time operational display clock
- 4-20mA output
- Full suite of alarms with validation including: audible and visual high/low temperature alarms, sensor error alarm, power failure alarm, door ajar alarm, low battery alarm
- Operation indicator
- Alarm mute with ring back