The Premier Built In Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
The Freestanding models ("UCFS") require 4" of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Built-in, front breathing technology
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Defrost: Cycle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior lights
- Probe access port
- ADA compliant units available
- Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon refrigerants
- UL/C-UL listed
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual temperature alarms
- Resettable Min/Max
- °C/°F switchable