Standard Laboratory Solid Door RefrigeratorsBy Nor-Lake Scientific
The Standard Laboratory Refrigerators are purpose built for scientific and research applications. These units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies. A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
Models are ETL Listed and are backed by a two year parts & labor warranty.
Models utilize environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Cycle defrost
- Remote alarm contacts
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- LED interior lights
- Swivel casters (3 ½")
- Probe access port
- Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon refrigerants
- ETL Listed
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual temperature alarms
- Resettable Min/Max
- °C/°F switchable