Premier Solid Door Laboratory RefrigeratorsBy Nor-Lake Scientific
The Premier Laboratory Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The temperature display and alarm module offers an array of robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of a microprocessor temperature controller.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Cycle defrost
- Remote alarm contacts
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- LED interior lights
- Swivel casters (3-1/2")
- Probe access port
- Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon refrigerants
- ETL Listed
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Digital temperature display and alarm module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution, °C/°F switchable
- Full suite of alarms including - audible and visual high/low temperature alarms, sensor error alarm, power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point min/max history
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back