Nest 3D Barcode Cryogenic Vials offer multi-code tracking, supporting the traceability of samples and data sharing among multiple users, laboratories, and automation—making the storage and transport faster and more convenient while ensuring the safety of your samples.
- Sterile vials are self-standing and feature 3 laser-etched codes: digital code, barcode, and QR code
- Barcode and digital code at the side are anti-fading, anti-deforming, wear proof, resist DMSO and other organic solvents, and are 100% clear and readable
- Vial body is made of medical-grade cryogenic polypropylene (PP) meeting meets USP Class-6 standards
- Vial cap is made of HDPE (recommended use in -196℃ liquid nitrogen phase)
- External thread design
- DNase/RNase free, non-endotoxin
- Electron beam sterilization, SAL = 10-6