Sterile and enzyme-free plastic bottles suitable for product packaging and storage requirements in molecular biology and cell biology, laboratory medicine, genomics and proteomics and other areas.
- Premium polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (HDPE) have excellent physical and chemical indicators and very good pressure resistance, impact-resistance, and acid and alkali resistance
- PP materials can undergo autoclave sterilization at 121°C; HDPE can be stored at -80°C
- A full range of choices to meet different packaging and storage requirements
- Wash-free, no need for tedious pre-cleaning processing work, and ready to use. Thickened middle packaging to ensure transportation and storage safety.
- Leak-proof design with no need for inner cover or gasket for protection, excellent sealability
- Wide-mouth design for easy access
- No biotoxicity, pyrogen-free, DNAse/RNAse-free, manufactured in a 100-thousand grade clean plant. The sterile plastic bottles are sterilized using GAMMA-ray.