NEST centrifuge tubes are used to collect cells and separate biomacromolecules by centrifugation in biochemistry and other biological fields, and can also be used to store photosensitive samples and special chemiluminescence reagents.
- USP VI grade polypropylene material, free from heavy metal
- RCF: 30,000 x g
- Special safelock cap design provides secure lid sealing
- Clear graduations and frosted marking area
- Easy opening and closing
- RNase free, endotoxin level less than 0.1EU
- Both sterile and non-sterile tubes are available