NEST Disposable Vacuum Filtration System is useful for large volume sample separation and sterilization for tissue culture media and other biological buffers. The units include PES or PVDF membrane filters with graduated filter tops made with polystyrene, and Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene necks with polystyrene receiving bottles. A separated sterile polyethylene cap is included. Filtration system is manufactured from raw material of high transparency polystyrene (PS) in three different volumes: 250mL / 500mL / 1000mL. They are available in three styles: complete filter/storage bottle systems, bottle top filters, and receiving bottles only.
- High flow rates and throughput
- Low protein binding and low chemical extractable
- Pore size: 0.22µm
- Non-Pyrogenic, DNase/Rnase free
- Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10-6
- Individually packaged in sterile bag