Multifunctional Liquid Transfer Cap
- Unlike the bi-directional liquid transfer cap, the multifunctional transfer cap can be directly placed in an incubator for culture after the liquid transfer is completed. It can reach a large air flux. The sampling part is composed of a sampling nozzle and a one-way valve, which can prevent the liquid from flowing backwards during the sampling process and ensure the aseptic sampling. The liquid inlet tubing is provided with a PTFE needle filter, which solves the issue of liquid remaining in the tubing during the feeding process.
Bi-directional Liquid Transfer Cap
- Bi-directional liquid transfer cap is used along with a 2L, 3L or 5L shake flask to connect a liquid inlet tubing with the required device. The liquid transfer is achieved by connection of a peristaltic pump between the Erlenmeyer flask and the device. Upon completion of the transfer, the transfer cap can be replaced with a vent cap for culture.
Inverted Liquid Transfer Cap
- The inverted transfer cap is used along with a 2L, 3L or 5L Erlenmeyer flask to connect a liquid inlet tubing with the required device. When liquid transfer is required, the liquid is transferred under gravity with the inverted Erlenmeyer flask.
- Closed system reduces the risks of contamination during liquid transfer
- The caps and connection points are a one-piece construction, reducing the risks of leakage and media residue
- A variety of tubing diameters are available and aseptic welding of liquid inlet tubing under normal conditions is supported
- High-quality materials and smooth inner wall of the tubing provide an excellent transfer performance.
- Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10-6
- Endotoxin-free, and no ingredients of animal origin
- Individually packaged in sterile bag