High-efficiency, large-volume culture flasks allow cells to show strong viability with large expression amount of proteins in the culture of mammalian cells and insect cells. During the culturing process, the use rate of the shaker is significantly increased, and the survival rate and viability of cells are both dramatically elevated. NEST culture flasks also provide high repeatability, which allows highly inter-batch consistency of cell growth and yield.
- Polycarbonate bottle, which meets the USP Class 6 Standard, with high transparency, has strong impact resistance, oxidation resistance and can withstand a high temperature up to 121°
- There’s a scale made by injection molding on the flask body to facilitate observing the filled liquid volume
- Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10-6
- Non-Pyrogenic, DNase/Rnase free
- Individually packaged in sterile bag