NEST cell culture plates have round edges for better handling. Low profile, low-evaporation lid design assure uniform growth. Tissue treated and non-treated are both available. Non-treated growth surface is more hydrophobic than tissue culture surface and are similar to the surface of a bacteriological Petri dish. Small feet on the bottom corners of each plate eliminate scraping of the microscope lens.
- Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10-6
- High clarity, 100% virgin polystyrene
- "TC" refers to vacuum plasma tissue culture treatment
- Clear lot number for batch traceability
- Markings of well coordinates available for 12, 24, 48 and 128 well plates
- Non-Pyrogenic, DNase/Rnase free