The GCM-24 is a powerful, feature-rich microcentrifuge at an affordable cost. Easily programmable through a combination of LCD display, control buttons, and parameter adjustment knob, the GCM-24 is compatible with numerous biological, chemistry, clinical, and research applications including molecular biology, blood labs, DNA protocols, and many more.
Standard features include a high strength 24 place 1.5 / 2.0mL aluminum alloy rotor with biosafety aerosol containment lid (all of which can be fully autoclaved). Multi-flow air cooling ensures your temperature sensitive samples are safe. The GCM-24 features pulse operation for quick spins, a unique temperature monitor, and much more.
- Reliable and intuitive LCD display
- Temperature monitoring for handling of critical samples sensitive to fluctuations
- Quiet operation
- Maintenance-free brushless DC motor
- Fully autoclavable 1.5 / 2.0mL aluminum rotor with aerosol lid included as standard
- Includes pulse operation (quick spin)
- Patented multi-flow air cooling design ensures fast, efficient cooling of the rotor and helps lower energy consumption
- Optional rotors available
- Speed / RCF switch
- Quick spin function
- Audible alert function
- Dual door safety interlock
- Excessive speed detection
- Automatic internal diagnostics