- Highly intuitive Icon Driven User Interface enables fast, easy setup and operation
- Trouble-Free Calibration protocol requires minimal user inputs
- Ultra High Precision Stepper Motor ensures accurate dispense volumes required for multi-well plates and microcentrifuge tubes
- Compact Design with large 5" LCD backlit display
- Programming and help screens provided in six languages to enable User-Friendly Operation in international laboratories
- Engineered to comply with Industry Standards including UL, CSA, CE, WEEE and RoHS Compliant
The OmniSpense® ELITE and UniSpense® PRO are intelligent peristaltic pumps for all of your dispensing needs. Whether you are making sterile liquid transfers to and from containers or filling vials or titer plates, these pumps will simplify and accelerate your laboratory throughput.
The systems are operated via a large 5" backlit liquid crystal display and chemical resistant keypad. Options are displayed as large icons for quick operation and easy recognition in national and international markets. The pumps also feature a small footprint and an angled polarized display perfect for use under a fume hood or biological safety cabinet.
Calibration of the units is simplified to a single intuitive calibration screen that walks the user through the process stepwise. This eliminates scrolling through menus and complicated instruction manuals.
The OmniSpense ELITE and UniSpense PRO can be specifically outfitted and programmed for your process. These programs can be saved and recalled at a later time for a quick application turnaround. Both pumps support tubing with different specifications and the OmniSpense ELITE can use stacked pump heads or microcassette heads for multiple small volume dosing.
The UniSpense PRO is a dual-speed, dedicated dispensing pump designed to accommodate single or multiple filling applications. The OmniSpense ELITE is a variable speed dispensing pump with a built-in FLOW mode. The FLOW mode allows for real time tracking of a single liquid transfer. The pump can be paused and restarted for more involved processes.
The OmniSpense ELITE and UniSpense PRO help menus are English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish language enabled. These menus ensure that the Icon Driven display is easily understood by national and international laboratories.