These rugged Polypropylene Centrifuge Bottles from Globe Scientific are suitable for low to moderate speed centrifugation when filled to 80% of their nominal capacity. Re-usable and autoclavable, the bottles are designed with leakproof linerless closures. Bottles are molded with consistent wall thickness for excellent performance and have excellent chemical resistance.
- Consistent wall thickness for low to moderate speed centrifugation
- Polypropylene (PP) bottle and cap with integral seal ring for leakproof closure
- Bottle must be filled to 80% of volume for proper performance: 250mL bottle—27500 g, 500mL bottle—4800 g
- Re-usable and autoclavable at 121°C
- Excellent chemical resistance