These new Oakridge Style Centrifuge Tubes from Globe Scientific are the economic choice for high speed refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifugation. Molded from durable, chemical resistant polypropylene, the tubes have round bottoms and consistent wall thicknesses for centrifugation at up to 50,000g when filled to 80% of their nominal capacity. Oakridge style tubes are autoclavable and re-usable and are designed with leakproof linerless closures.
- Tubes have round bottoms and consistent wall thickness for high speed refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifugation
- Tubes withstand up to 50,000g when filled to 80% of volume — Tubes must be filled to 80% of volume for proper performance
- Re-usable and autoclavable at 121°C
- Round bottoms fit high speed centrifuge rotors
- Polypropylene (PP) tube and screw cap with integral seal ring for leakproof closure
- Excellent chemical resistance