HettCube incubators combine the advantages of natural and forced convection to provide a stable and uniform environment for cultures. The fan is housed outside of usable space, providing higher throughputs and limiting airflow inside the incubator. Temperature is maintained by radiated heat to ensure even temperature distribution and to prevent hotspots. Cultures do not dry out and conditions are homogeneous at all points of the chamber for reproducible results.
- Quiet operation
- Two tear warranty and full technical support
- Fully certified, engineered and manufactured in accordance with all relevant safety and production standards
- Secure-Grip shelving, lockable interface, and alarm system protect cultures
- Eco-friendly: efficient temperature control minimizes energy usage and ecological impact
- Temperature range:1 K above ambient temperature up to +65°C, 0°C to +65°C for cooled models