The world’s fastest and most accurate cell counter! Manual cell counting is accurate but often time-consuming and subject to user error, while automated cell counting is faster and less user-dependent—but carries the added expense of disposable slide consumables. The new Corning® Cell Counter is the first automated cell counter that combines the best of both worlds.
- Fast: due to cloud-based image processing, the Corning® Cell Counter can perform a single cell count in less than three seconds!
- Accurate: due to its machine learning algorithm
- Low-cost: no consumables required
- Easy to use: to begin a count, simply place a loaded counting chamber on the stage and press start—this simplicity allows anyone in your lab to easily count cells without the need of extensive training
- Convenient data retrieval: the cell count report is instantly shown on your computer, as well as sent to a secure cloud server, enabling you to access the analyzed image and cell count on a smartphone, tablet, or computer
The Corning counting chamber is a reusable glass cell counting slide for the cell counter. This gridless slide has a 0.1mm depth (same as a Neubauer Hemocytometer) and comes standard with two high quality cover slips. These slides have a notch for easy loading of cell suspension.