The new Diamond Max™ Centrifuge Tubes are engineered for high-speed centrifugation and meet the demands of the most critical scientific work. Premium grade materials and an automated, touch-free manufacturing process provide both performance and savings.
- Ultra-high performance—High spin rates with maximum RCF ratings of up to 20,000 x g.
- Premium materials—USP Class VI resin is also FDA CFR 21 compliant for food safety.
- Certified—Tubes are manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room, gamma irradiated to SAL 10-6, and are certified to be free from DNase and RNase, human DNA, pyrogens, and endotoxins.
- Leak resistant—Easy Grip Caps have an integral seal ring design for secure closures that eliminate seepage when used as recommended.
- Value—Efficient automated production reduces cost and assures high quality.
- Ease of use—Exceptionally clear tubes have black printed graduation marks to full volume of 15mL or 50mL, a bright white marking space, and are packaged in heavy-duty, resealable zip bags.
- Eco friendly—Paperboard racks are readily recyclable in the well-established paper recycling stream.