Velp Scientifica's AREX Series hot plate stirrers have a CerAlTop™ aluminum alloy and ceramic coating for outstanding temperature uniformity. AREX hot plate stirrers are available in both analog and digital versions, stand-alone or packaged with a thermoregulator. Connection to the VTF Vertex Digital Thermoregulator allows for direct temperature control of the liquid. VTF also incorporates a timer for unsupervised operation and increased productivity. Connection to the VTF EVO Wireless Digital Thermoregulator allows the thermoregulation management directly from your PC, as well as featuring a data logging system with ramps and set point setting.
Both models offer:
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, scratches, and surface abrasions
- Control panel is IP 42 protected from liquid spills with run-off groove
- Maximum temperature 370°C
- Accepts up to 20L flasks
- Electronic speed regulation up to 1500 rpm
- Excellent speed control, even at low speeds
- High power PCM-type driving magnet
- Inclined control panel for easy access and visibility
- AluBlocks™ (available separately) maximize temperature control & save handling time
- Run different tubes by combining AluBlocks™
AREX Digital hot plate stirrers feature digital setting and high visibility LCD displays for easy viewing of temperature and time, even from a distance. SpeedServo™ ensures constant speed even when the viscosity changes. Additional safety features include a programmable maximum safety temperature and hot plate warning displayed while cooling to below 50°C. AREX digital hot plate stirrers are available packaged with a probe (AREX Digital), VTF (AREX Digital PRO), and VTF EVO (AREX Digital PRO).