High optical-quality film bottom, black microplates are ideal for performing high content cell-based assays using imaging systems. The film bottom provides a flat and optically clear surface that reduces autofocus time, increases throughput and is ideal for cell growth.
- Film bottom thickness of 127µm is well suited for imaging microscopy
- Well bottom flatness <50 µm to ensure planarity for imaging devices
- Low background fluorescence and minimal crosstalk to provide the highest possible optical quality for cell based assays
- Half area 96 well microplate reduces reagent consumption
- Material: Cyclic Olefin Copolymer with COC Film Bottom