The Digital Vortex-Genie® features the same versatility and reliability found in the original Vortex-Genie® 2 along with digital control and display of speed and time
- Variable speed control allows slow shaking up to high vortexing. In addition, each attachment is designed to produce different mixing actions, allowing users to choose the correct action for each application.
- A broad range of attachments of various shapes, sizes, and materials allows for mixing of almost all common tubes or containers.
- Digital display provides accuracy, reproducibility, and repeatability.
- Both Touch and Hands-Free mode automatically turns unit off after set time. Touch Mode: 1-90 seconds. Hands-Free Mode: 1-99 minutes or continuous untimed mode.
- May be used in cold rooms or incubators.
- Specially configured unit for Applied Biosystems protocol available.