- Improved recovery of sulfonylurea herbicides, phenols, carbamates and triazine herbicides, compared to C18 and C8 cartridges.
- Wide range of selectivity for both analytes and their metabolites or degradation products.
- Rapid sampling flow rates without compromising recoveries.
- Maximum capacity for contaminant clean-up.
- Controlled manufacturing improves cleanliness and ensures reproducible performance.
CarboPrep™ cartridges are manufactured from chromatographic-grade, nonporous, graphitized carbon. Our manufacturing process minimizes variability and improves recovery and cleanup procedures. We offer two types of carbons: CarboPrep™ 90 has a surface area of approximately 90m2/gm, CarboPrep™ 200 has a surface area of 200m2/gm. Both have higher capacity than silica-based packings for a variety of compounds.
CarboPrep™ cartridges can be used for both sample extraction of organic compounds and extract cleanup of matrix interferences.