Intelli-Sense™ Multi-Speed Blowers are weatherized, direct drive, non-explosion-proof blowers controlled by a two or three position switch. Each blower has a reliable electronically commutated motor (ECM), which consumes one third less energy and is easier and less expensive to maintain than beltdrive motors.
Speed control box included for mounting on top of customer-supplied fume hood, and blower switch, and label for multiple speed operation.
Labconco PVC Blowers provide optimum chemical resistance and are made specifically to handle high order oxidizers such as perchloric acid. The housings are vacuum formed from unplasticized Type I polyvinyl chloride to handle highly corrosive applications. These blowers have a drain connection on the lower portion of the housing so that a washdown system can be utilized.
- Housings are vacuum formed from unplasticized Type I polyvinyl chloride for complete corrosion protection.
- Impellers made of injection-molded PVDF resist highly corrosive atmospheres, operate quietly, and provide optimum air delivery.
- Powder-coated steel base and weather cover provide long life in extreme weather.
- Direct drive ECM motor uses one third less energy than belt driven motors.
- Thermal override protection. RPM speeeds are automatically attenuated to prevent motor overload.
- Flow-through vent holes and louvres allow air to circulate.
- Removable weather cover allows easy access to ECM motor and impeller shaft.
- Inlet and discharge diameters are sized to receive rigid PVC ducting material directly for safe installation.
- Speed control box included for mounting on top of user-supplied fume hood, and blower-switch label* for multiple speed operation.
- Convenient access to impeller assembly provides for easy maintenance.
- When blower is properly installed to ductwork, sound levels range from 50 to 70 dba.
- Variable exhaust orientation adjusts to eight outlet positions for installation flexibility (vertical discharge recommended).