Intelli-Sense™ Multi-Speed Blowers are weatherized, direct drive, non-explosion-proof blowers controlled by a two or three position switch. Each blower has a reliable electronically commutated motor (ECM), which consumes one third less energy and is easier and less expensive to maintain than beltdrive motors.
Speed control box included for mounting on top of customer-supplied fume hood, and blower switch, and label for multiple speed operation. Fiberglass Blowers are ideal for fume hood exhaust systems in moderate to highly corrosive conditions. The molded fiberglass reinforced polyester housing provides superior corrosion resistance. Fiberglass Blowers are available that deliver as little as 275 CFM at 0.04" static pressure or up to 1050 CFM at 0.5" static pressure. Not recommended for use with Perchloric Acid.
- Housings are made from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester for durability and long life.
- Powder-coated steel base and weather cover provide long life in extreme weather.
- Direct drive ECM motor uses one third less energy than belt driven motors.
- Thermal override protection. RPM speeeds are automatically attenuated to prevent motor overload.
- Flow-through vent holes and louvres allow air to circulate.
- Removable weather cover allows easy access to ECM motor and impeller shaft.
- Balanced, forward curved impellers made of injection-molded polypropylene resist corrosive atmospheres, operate quietly, and provide optimum air delivery.
- Inlet and discharge diameters are sized to receive rigid PVC ducting material directly for safe installation.
- Speed control box included for mounting on top of user-supplied fume hood, and blower-switch label* for multiple speed operation.
- When blower is properly installed to ductwork, sound levels range from 50 to 70 dba.
- Variable exhaust orientation adjusts to eight outlet positions for installation flexibility. Adjustable discharge direction accommodates auxiliary-air requirements or unusual blower locations.