Intelli-Sense™ Multi-Speed Coated Steel Blowers feature a direct drive ECM motor, which consumes one third less energy than belt drive motors, and a phenolic-coated impeller and housing. Unit comes with control box and 3 speed blower switch.
- Phenolic coating on impeller and housing is corrosion resistant.
- Powder-coated base and weather cover provide long life in extreme weather.
- Direct drive ECM motor uses one third less energy than belt driven motors.
- Thermal override protection. RPM speeeds are automatically attenuated to prevent motor overload.
- Flow-through vent holes and louvres allow air to circulate.
- Removable weather cover allows easy access to ECM motor and impeller shaft.
- Forward curved impellers are balanced to ensure quiet operation and optimum air delivery.
- Speed control box included for mounting on top of user-supplied fume hood, and blower-switch label* for multiple speed operation.
- When blower is properly installed to ductwork, sound levels range from 50 to 70 dba.
- Variable exhaust orientation adjusts to eight outlet positions for installation flexibility. Adjustable discharge direction accommodates auxiliary-air requirements or unusual blower locations.