The 90mm vacuum microfiltration assemblies are designed for large sample volumes or samples with high particulate loads that would tend to clog a 47mm diameter filter. The assembly with fritted glass support is used for general filtration.
- Filtration rates are up to four times faster than 47mm filters
- The funnel is graduated from 300 to 1000mL in 50mL increments
- Maximum funnel capacity is 1100mL
- Prefilter size is 70mm diameter; approximate filter area is 38.5cm²
- Connection to our 1 liter filtration flask (available as an accessory) is made with a #8 silicone stopper
- Unit is supplied with a 40-60 micron porosity fritted glass support base, a 1 liter graduated funnel, an anodized aluminum clamp and a #8 silicone stopper