This 47mm vacuum microfiltration assembly is used for autoclaving with the filter in place and is designed to handle up to 500mL of sample liquids for the analysis of particulate or microbiological contamination.
- Supplied with a 40-60 micron porosity PTFE-faced fritted glass support base, a 300mL PTFE-faced graduated funnel, an anodized aluminum clamp and a #8 silicone stopper
- PTFE coating prevents membrane from adhering to ground glass surface
- Funnels are graduated from 100 to 250mL in 25mL increments
- Prefilter size is 35mm
- Approximate filter area is 9.6cm²
- Connection to our 1 liter filtration flask (available as an accessory) is made with a #8 silicone stopper