Achieve consistent temperature control with the Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Atmosphere Controlled Ashing Furnace, which reaches 975°C with the standard stainless-steel manifold and 1093°C with the optional inconel manifold.
- Adjustable gas flowmeter/valve (0-80L/min.) on front for easy access when adjusting the airflow rate
- Stainless-steel manifold at rear chamber prewarms incoming gases, provides a maximum temperature gradient of only ±3°C at 750°C
- Chamber rear has a 0.95cm (0.38in.) port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- With 0.64cm (0.25in.) I.D. or 0.96cm (0.375in.) O.D. hose barb (in chamber rear) for inert gas line
- With two dual-purpose stainless-steel trays and handle to accommodate 24 (30mL) porcelain crucibles or 38 (10mL) quartz crucibles
- Meets ASTM™ D3174 specifications: 3 to 4 air exchanges per min.
- Heating rate of 8°C/min. to 500°C, 6°C/min. from 500° to 750°C
- Holds at 750°C for two hours, then turns off