For taking samples of water, sewage, wastes and effluents from lakes, streams, tanks, or ponds, the water sample dipper provides a long reach for otherwise inaccessible spots.
- 1000mL graduated polypropylene plastic pitcher mounted on an aluminum tube handle
- Handle has 3 parts, a 91cm (3ft) lower section, a 112cm (44") telescoping section, and an additional 91cm (3ft) upper section
- Connections are made with spring buttons with adjusting steps, 15cm (6") apart
- Minimum handle length is 91cm (3ft), maximum length is 274cm (108")
- Handle diameter is 2.5cm (1") with 2.2cm (7/8") telescoping tube