One Step Sterile Sampling
Eliminates the cost of separate sterile bags or containers, saving you time and money in your sample collection process. To use, simply remove the scoop from the bag and detach the lid using the convenient tab. After taking the sample, replace the snap-on lid and use the scoop as a container for transport.
- Longer handle increases the distance between the hand and sample to reduce contamination potential
- Scoops remain upright when placed on a flat surface; can be used as weighing boats
- Lock-tab on the lid can be bent under for a tighter seal
- Sampling data can be marked on the lid with wax pencil, pre-marked label or labeling tape to facilitate tracking
- Made from FDA grade materials; high-impact polystyrene plastic scoops
- Individually sealed and sterilized in a polyethylene bag ready for one time use and disposal
- Lot stamped for accurate lot tracing; shipped with a Certificate of Processing for Sterilization
These sampling scoops are designed for retrieving samples from a larger source. Capacity/volumes are estimated and are not meant for taking exact sample weights/volumes. Stated volumes represent typical heaping samples.