Sterileware® scoops are the perfect shape and size for taking samples, especially from wide-mouth containers. Designed to hold various capacities, these one-piece sterile scoops are molded of high-impact polystyrene plastic.
- 2oz and 4oz sampling scoops have a long handle that increases the distance between the hand and sample
- When placed on a flat surface they remain upright; can be used as weighing boats
- Bright red color reduces the chance of the scoop being accidentally left behind in a sample; can serve as a code to avoid cross contamination and provide contrasting background for light colored samples
- Made from FDA grade materials
- Individually sealed and sterilized in a polyethylene bag ready for one time use and disposal
- Lot stamped for accurate lot tracing; shipped with a Certificate of Processing for Sterilization
These sampling scoops are designed for retrieving samples from a larger source. Capacity/volumes are estimated and are not meant for taking exact sample weights/volumes. Stated volumes represent typical heaping samples.