Designed specifically for pulseless fluid transfer at variable flow rates. Pumps from 4-1/4 fluid ounces to 5/8 gallon (120 to 2,250 milliliters) per minute. Suction lift is 10 feet wet, 4 inches dry.
Direct-drive engineering provides maximum motor power to the pump. Continuous-sweep variable control provides precise, seamless speed control. It also reverses for ease in draining tubing. Pump comes ready to use with 115 VAC UL-rated wall power supply. Packaged in a chemical-resistant ABS plastic case. Size is 8 x 4-3/4 x 4-1/2 inches and weight is 3-1/4 pounds.
- Pumps fluids with a viscosity to 200 centipoises
- May be used with fluid temperatures from –40 to 200°F (–40 to 93°C)
- Pump has a purge/prime switch for emptying/filling; also reverses for ease in draining tubing
- Barbed inlet/outlet ports use any type of tubing with an inside diameter of 3/16-inches
- Chemical-resistant, wetted parts are Dupont Delrin®, 304 stainless-steel, Viton®, and PTFE
- May be used with up to 120 feet of tubing for remote sampling