Axygen® Gel Documentation Systems capture publication quality, 16 bit TIFF images with ease. The systems are quick to set up and feature an intuitive user interface for image capture, annotation, and contrast adjustment. Images are easily saved and opened in common gel analysis software for more detailed analysis.
- Auto exposure: you never have to manually manipulate the camera
- Ready to use: just connect the computer and load the software (BL model includes tablet computer)
- Long-life dual wavelength transilluminators
- Exceptionally high resolution camera (5.4 MP)
- Compact cabinet with an ultra-violet cutoff switch to prevent exposure to UV light if cabinet door is opened while the UV light is on
Choose from two Systems:
Axygen® Gel Documentation System provides excellent value without compromising ease of use or image quality. It includes a dual-wavelength transilluminator, 5.4 MP image resolution camera, and image acquisition software.
Axygen® Gel Documentation System-BL has all the features of the standard System, as well as built-in blue lights and a built-on Microsoft® Windows® tablet. The blue lights are designed for use with EtBr replacement dyes to prevent damage to DNA that will be excised for subsequent analysis.