The Genesys™ 10S Vis Spectrophotometer is ideal for basic QA/QC, routine analysis, teaching and educational laboratories. Precision electronics and simple, single-beam optical geometry provide accurate measurements.
A small footprint makes it easy to transport and store. The Genesys™ 10S operates without computer control or from a Windows™ computer with Thermo Scientific VISIONlite™ 5 software. Acquire scanning, fixed wavelength, kinetics, or concentration data and save methods and data to an on-board library. Archive methods or export data by saving to a USB memory device.
- Automated Performance Verification with pre-programmed verification methods
- Increase sample throughput with integrated 6-cell changer
- Measure unusual or challenging samples with a variety of optional holders for test-tubes, long path cuvettes and filters
- Thermostatting options with both circulating water and Peltier cooling
- Available sipper accessory for manual use with Local Control or automated use with VISIONlite 5 software