Protect temperature-sensitive samples at the bench or in the freezer
True North® Mini Coolers are ideal for keeping PCR reagents, enzymes, and other biochemical reagents cool while working at the bench. Filled with insulating gel, the Mini Coolers can also be used for controlled freezing of samples longer temperature retention.
- Polycarbonate construction with rubber non-slip feet
- Gridded and keyed one-position lids for easy sample identification
- 0.5mL tube adapters supplied as standard with the 0.5–2.0mL tube size versions
- Temperature-retention graph supplied with each of the 7 styles available
- Versions available for 0.5 and 1.5/2.0mL microcentrifuge tubes and cryogenic vials and a 96-place version for 0.2mL tubes and assay plates