Ideally suited for the determination of water content in organic solvents.
- Dean Stark design for solvents that are classified as either heavier than water or lighter than water
- Unit is compact in both the Standard Taper 24/40 and Standard Taper 14/20 sizes
- Lower three-way stopcock provides a sample port, and the apparatus can be drained without disassembly
- Trap area is positioned well above the boiling flask
- Thermometer joint is Standard Taper 10/30. Stopcock plug is 822501-0002
- Ref: Design suggested by Dr. A. J. East, Celanese Corp
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements