The Kuderna-Danish apparatus was developed for the concentration of trace amounts of sample dissolved in organic solvents. The column is designed to speed evaporation with reduced hold-up. It is very useful in sample preparation before analysis with solvents such as petroleum ether or hexane.
- Graduated concentrator tube
- 570025 series has hooks and springs
- 570035 series has a polyacetal clamp
- For solvent recovery, a 547300 or 547400 Solvent Recovery Apparatus may be added to this unit
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements