The Eppendorf Eporator® is fast, effective, and easy to use. This compact instrument will allow you to achieve optimal results for transformation of bacteria and yeast cells using DNA, RNA, proteins, and other small molecules. It features an intuitive operation and user-friendly programming of standard methods. Experimental data can easily be exported and documented using its USB port.
- Faster sample handling – simple one-button operation
- Maximum safety via integrated cuvette holder
- Self-explanatory operation guided by display indicators
- Fast, freely programmable softkeys for saving and accessing the 2 most frequently used parameter settings
- Compact, space-saving design
- USB interface for data transfer and GLP-compliant documentation