Eppendorf Combitips have been completely redesigned and optimized, resulting in Combitips advanced®, an indispensable tool for your lab.
Combitips advanced® pipet tips function according to the positive displacement principle, and always dispense the correct desired volume independently of the density of the liquid and its flow characteristics. A hermetically sealed piston prevents aerosol contamination.
- 9 volume sizes (0.1mL – 50mL) offer a maximum range of volumes
- Individual color coding facilitates quick identification
- Elongated tips make it possible to empty all standard laboratory tubes completely
- The appropriate purity grade for each application: Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean or Biopur®
- The funnel geometry prevents damages to gloves and ensures comfortable handling
- Visibility of liquid volume using optimized graduations
- Always within reach with the dispenser box (Eppendorf Quality and PCR clean) with extricable chute
- Portioning in 4 bags with 25 pieces each ensures dust-free storage
- The new Combitip Rack features optimal single-hand operation