Ensure optimal safety and security using Thermo Scientific Arctic Express™ Transport Systems — ideal for shipping infectious materials or biological samples at cryogenic temperature. These shippers feature a range of capabilities that ensure the highest safety and security of valuable samples as they are transported via air or ground.
- System is approved for worldwide shipment by UN and IATA
- Innovative material absorbs liquid nitrogen to prevent spillage during shipment
- Eight-, 13- and 21-day liquid nitrogen holding times allow specimens to be safely shipped while preserving sample integrity
- Canister safely holds biological materials in shipper
- Lockable lid with internal security compartment provides protection and sample isolation
- Cryovials wrapped in a fiber absorbent material to absorb sample if spillage occurs
- System features lightweight aluminum design and convenient pail-style handle, and is easily transported via most common carriers
Cryogenic shippers come with reusable shipping case; one canister with Arctic Express 5 and 10 models.