- Resolution of 0.01% relative humidity—ideal for QC labs, ISO 9000 environments and Research & Development
- Ideal for hoods, clean rooms, food storage, process control, incubators, desiccators, drug manufacturing, environmental chambers, corrosion analysis, inside/outside air monitoring
- Fulfills federal CLIA requirements
- Memory recalls minimum and maximum readings at any time, °F/°C switchable
- High and low alarms can be programmed for dew point, temperature and humidity
- Computer output permits data to be captured, transferred, stored and printed with DAS software
- Under 10 second response time
Traceable® Digital Hygrometer/Thermometer/Dew Point instrument, by using a special breed of artificial intelligence, with a resolution of 0.01% RH, 0.01°F/°C, and 0.01 dew point/frost point °F/°C. It samples once per second. Fuzzy logic algorithm pinpoints the exact answer almost instantly.
Direct-reading instrument has an accuracy of ±1.5% RH, 0.01 RH resolution. Results are reported in both °F and °C from –40.00 to 220.0°F (–40.00 to 104.0°C) temperature, and from –40.00 to 140.0°F (–40.00 to 60.00°C) dew point/frost point. Temperature resolution is 0.01° with an accuracy of ±0.4°C.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Size is 5-1/2 x 3-1/2 x 1-1/4 inches. Weight is 12 ounces. Probe length is 7 inches. Cable length is 72 inches. Supplied with 9-volt battery. AC adaptor (not supplied) is available. Complete with Traceable® Certificate and ABS hard plastic carrying case. Replacement battery Cat. No. 291-1112.
Cat. No. 4085
Fast response Model. Range: 5.00 to 95.00% RH, with response time of 10 seconds, and probe diameter of 0.4 inches.
Cat. No. 4080
Universal Model. Range: 10.00 to 95.00% RH, with response time of 30 seconds to 3-1/2 minutes, and probe diameter of 0.7 inches.